Grievance Redressal System is a dynamic part of any
administration. It is the responsibility of the College Administration to
provide a secure and contented environment to all its Staff and Students. The
Grievance Redressal Committee has been formed in the College as per the UGC
guidelines to redress the grievances of both the staff and the students. Since
the inception of the college, the Committee has been under the direct purview
of the Principal.
grievances received by the Principal are forwarded to the concerned Committee
members who look in to the problems depending upon the seriousness of the
Committee has been continuously striving to take the best efforts possible to
create a harmonious and conducive atmosphere to everyone in question.
Grievance Redressal Cell
|Dr. Sunil Taneja||Convener / Incharge|| |
|Dr. Manisha||Deputy Convener|| |
|Dr. Suman|| |
|Mr. Amit Kapoor|Functions of the Grievance Redressal Committee
- To accept written grievances from students and staff related to the system.
- To create and implement a mechanism to handle the reported grievances.
- To forward the findings to the Management if necessary for further action.
- To listen, record and scrutinize the grievances submitted to them by the Staff and Students and take necessary steps immediately.
- To attend to the grievances based on the authenticity and gravity of the criticisms made.
- To represent the grievances to the concerned section which may include maintenance, transport, academic, amenities etc.
- To convene periodical meetings to discuss whether the grievances have been settled.
- To make a follow-up of these matters at regular intervals till their final disposal.
- To maintain strict confidentiality, if necessary.